Baby Bok Choy & Turkey Meatballs
- 1/2 of a chilli pepper, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- pinch of cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 450 g minced ground turkey
- 3/4 c balsamic vinegar (or 2 tbsp balsamic reduction)
- In a bowl combine the ground turkey, parsley, chilli pepper, cayenne, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Roll into golf-ball sized balls and place in a pan over medium heat. Cook, turning often to ensure even cooking.
- Meanwhile, put a medium pot of water on the stove over high heat to boil.
- Chop off the thick end of the bok choy so the pieces come apart.
- Place in the boiling water for 1 minute to blanch.
- Then remove from pot and place in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- If using balsamic vinegar, put a small pot over medium-high heat. Bring it to a boil, and reduce heat slightly to let simmer for 8 minutes.
- If using already-made balsamic reduction, ignore that step and just drizzle it on at the end.
- Add the bok choy to your pan of meatballs, and drizzle with your balsamic reduction. Serve and enjoy!