Carrot Pineapple Ginger Juice
- 8 carrots (make about 400mL carrot juice)
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 1 1/2 c roughly chopped pineapple
- 3 tbsp. sized chunks of fresh ginger
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Put the parsley, ginger and pineapple in the juicer and juice (try to make sure the parsley and ginger are inbetween big chunks of pineapple to ensure proper juicing)
- Remove the top of the juicer and grab any big chunks or large amount of pulp remaining and return it to the main part of the juicer, along with a few of the carrots and juice again. Juice remaining carrots.
- Squeeze in a little fresh lime.