Israeli Couscous Breakfast Salad with Spinach Cucumber Dressing
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 1/8 c milk
- 1/2 c spinach
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. hellmann's real mayonnaise
- 1/4 c diced cucumber
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c Israeli couscous
- 1 lemon
- In a medium pot, bring 1 tablespoon of oil to medium heat. Pour in the couscous and stir to coat with oil. Cook for 2 minutes, until the couscous starts to smell and look toasted.
- Pour in 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, decrease the heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain if any water remains.
- While that's cooking, boil your eggs for 6 minutes.
- Blend the cucumber, mayo, greek yogurt, parmesan, spinach, milk and salt & pepper.
- Slice your avocado and squeeze fresh lemon on them. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place the couscous on the plate first.
- Drizzle the spinach cucumber dressing.
- Lay down your avocado, pouring more dressing as desired. Lastly place your eggs and cut them in half to let the yolk run out.
- Pepper your eggs.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!