Peaches & Cream Chia Parfait
- 2 small peaches // peeled & chopped
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk // (or milk of choice)
- 1/8 c chia seeds
- 1 c plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 pack of stevia
- Few pieces of thinly sliced peaches
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Blend the peaches and almond milk.
- In a bowl or container, combine the peach mixture and chia seeds and stir.
- Set in the fridge for atleast an hour or overnight.
- Press your thinly sliced peaches up against the inside of the dish you're serving it in (alternative method: lay your peach slices in between the layers)
- Layer your chia seeds and yogurt until your dish is full.
- Garnish with more peach and mint leaves