(Sugarless, Flourless) Power Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/2 c almond flour (or coconut flour)
- 1/2 c dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts (optional)
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 c 100% whole grain large flake oats
- 2 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips (+ more for garnish)
- 1 1/4 c canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp. canola or peanut oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl and whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly divide the mixture into a half dozen muffin tin lined with paper cups. (Note: the muffins will not rise, so create a muffin shape with the mixture, making tall rounded tops).
- Top with extra oats and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack until cooled. Store in the fridge in an air-tight container and consume within 5 days.