Salmon Stuffed Portobello
- 1 salmon fillet
- Dried dill, to taste
- 1/3 c plain greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 c chopped tomato
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Wash and de-stem your portobello mushrooms.
- Place on a cooking sheet with the fleshy belly pointed up. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Set your salmon on a large piece of tin foil. Drizzle with olive oil, and squeeze fresh lemon on top. Sprinkle with dill.
- Fold both sides up and over your salmon, and roll up the edges so it's completely enclosed.
- Turn the oven to 550 and let it preheat for 5 minutes with the mushrooms still in it.
- Add the foiled salmon and cook everything another 10 minutes.
- While that cooks, In a small bowl, combine the tomato, red onion, garlic and basil.
- In another small dish combine the yogurt and 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon and a generous pinch of dill.
- When the timer is up, remove the cooking sheet from the oven.
- Immediately (but carefully as not to burn yourself) flip over the mushrooms to let the access liquid come out. Then turn them back around to begin stuffing.
- Spoon half the yogurt mixture, and half the tomato mixture into each mushroom.
- Cut your salmon in half, and place a half into each mushroom.
- Garnish with extra dill and basil if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!