Salmon With Sriracha Dill Lentils
For The Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
For The Lentils
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c canned lentils (rinsed/drained)
- 1 tsp. dried or fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F.
- Lay out two pieces of tin foil. Lay a fillet of salmon on each. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil, and squeeze some fresh lemon over the tops.
- Fold the tin foil over the salmon and fold in the sides, so it's completely wrapped in the tin foil.
- Place each wrapped salmon on a baking sheet, and set in the oven to bake for 9 minutes. (If salmon is not cooked all the way through, put back in for another 2 minutes and check again).
- In a small dish, combine the lentils, sriracha, lemon juice, olive oil and dill.
- When the salmon is done, place them on serving plates and spoon half your lentil mixture over the top of each salmon. Serve and enjoy!