Spaghetti Squash With Peanut Sauce and Soy-Roasted Seeds
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/8 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 green onion
- 2 sprigs of cilantro
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 c natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 c water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut in half and remove the seeds and set them aside (I use my hands. Sometimes they're your best tool).
- Set spaghetti squash halves with the insides facing up on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Separate any stringy bits from the seeds, then wash and drain.
- Dry slightly with paper towel.
- In a small dish, mix the seeds, 1/4 tsp soy sauce, 1/4 tsp ground ginger, 1/8 tsp white vinegar and 1/4 tsp honey. Let sit until the spaghetti squash has been cooking 30 minutes.
- Add the seeds to the baking sheet and bake everything an additional 10-15 minutes.
- In another small dish mix the peanut sauce ingredients. (Add more water if the sauce seems a bit thick).
- Using a fork, scrape out all the spaghetti "noodles" from the squash and into a bowl.
- Toss with the peanut sauce.
- Return noodles to the spaghetti squash skin (or a serving bowl).
- Garnish with the squash seeds, green onion and cilantro. Enjoy!