Sugarless, Flourless Banana Zucchini Bread w/ Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 c mini dark chocolate chips (+more for topping)
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c shredded zucchini
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c old fashioned oats (+more for topping)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Gather shredded zucchini in at least 2 layers of paper towel and squeeze tightly over the sink to release access liquids.
- Mash your bananas and eggs with a potato masher until no large clumps. Add the rest of your ingredients and mix well.
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper (big enough that the edges stick up and out of the sides) and fill it with your batter. Sprinkle more oats and mini chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Let the loaf cool for about an hour in the pan. Then remove by grabbing on to all the corners of the parchment paper and allow to finish cooling on a cooling rack.
- Store in a brown paper bag, or in it's original pan covered with saran wrap. Consume within a week.