Sunbutter Date Cookies
- 1/2 c sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 6 Dates (could vary, you'll need 1 for each cookie. This recipe makes about half a dozen. Or can be doubled to make a dozen).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients. If the dough isn't thick enough to make balls, add a little more coconut flour and mix.
- Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press a date into the middle of each ball.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool. Enjoy!