Happy thursday! In my last post, I was telling you about my camping trip I’m going on really soon! I mentioned I was going monday the 25th, but we’re actually going tuesday the 26th until thursday the 28th! My post that day will be a little delayed, or may even have to be posted on friday because I have no recipes planned or made yet and these next two weeks are probably going to be the busiest weeks of my whole year! Things I have on the go right now:
1. Brother’s and BFF’s birthday this weekend. (And I really want to make them a cake if I have time).
3. A new business I’ve started of making handwritten or hand-painted signs for home decor and weddings! (Here’s my facebook page)
4. Getting everything ready for the 70-Mile Yard Sale I’m taking part in this year, which is also this weekend.
5. Brett and I are moving! (Actual move-in date is Oct 1st/2nd.)
6. Trying to put together our halloween costumes (we started early this year, because every year we leave it too late and can’t find the things we need or have time to make parts of our costumes we need to make).
I’ve actually been so busy this week I’m missing a few workouts. I’m basically just letting it slide, though. I know I’m going to get back on track in the next few weeks. The first day I missed it, my anxiety levels were pretty high. I didn’t like that I was missing it and I let it get to me. But I’ve since relaxed and realized it’s out of my control. It’s okay that I’m having a bad week for workouts, and life goes on! I’m actually about to go for lunch with my mom and my BFF, Emma! Then I’ll finish making this post, then hopefully sneak in a workout before I get ready for work.
There were a few more things I had on the go. One of which, got post-poned; but we ran around and have done all the planning for it already, so when the new date is set we’re all ready! That’s about all the information I can give you incase the wrong person reads this 😉
But anyway, about these cookies. I was craving peanut butter cookies one day, but I had just got some sunflower seed butter at the grocery store. I decided to try some sunflower seed butter cookies instead! I also wanted to add another source of flavour, and I thought dates would go nicely with them. I was picturing those thumbprint cookies that have jam in the middle and decided that was the look I’d go for. I loved these cookies cause they weren’t too sweet, but they were delicious. I hope you enjoy them! 🙂
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below, or take a photo and tag it on instagram or twitter with #itscrunchthyme